Friday, May 22, 2009

hmm....

hey...i have some random statments and questions..that are interesting to ponder...


why do ROUND pizzas come in SQUARE BOXES?

Who decides what is random????

what came first the egg or the chicken??

....MOO....

Elephants in skirts pratice taekwon-do on top of old TV's

I....I...I....I....Eated soap

IDK = I'm Donkey Kong

This one is just strange....purple ducks see walnuts dancing on unicorns

Spider pig...spider pig.....does wateva a spider pig does....

when ever i feel blue i start breathing again

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. But set fire to a man and he's warm for the rest of his life

Life is Random...so am i.

they tried to tell me i have ADD but they don't understa-look !!!! a kitty!

beans.

Hey you! yes you! no, not you, that other guy, yeah you!...do you like tacos?

Hey! get that brick over there! throw it at me and see if i can get out of the way fast enough! YEAH  it's called dodge brick, it's awesome! AND DON'T TELL ME WHEN YOU THROW IT! I'LL TRY AND LISTEN FOR THE WHIZZ!




1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. I like "Give a man fire and he's warm for a day. But set fire to a man and he's warm for the rest of his life" the best :P and "who decides what is random?"

    ReplyDelete